If you’ve been hoping to find the perfect gift for that special someone this Valentine’s Day, consider the carefully and locally crafted goods at the From the Heart Vendor and Craft Show this weekend right here in Ankeny, IA. Then, consider giving yourself the perfect gift of a new and improved smile by taking advantage of the many restorative and cosmetic dentistry procedures offered at Dental Impressions of Ankeny.
When Is the Vendor and Craft Show?
The From the Heart Craft and Vendor Show will be held this Saturday, February 1st, 2020, from 10:30 AM until 4 PM.
Where Will the Show be Held?
The show will be held at the Ankeny American Legion, located at 521 SW 3rd St, Ankeny, IA, 50023.
Who Will be There?
The event is being put on by From This Day Forward- Rev. Lisa Locoh, an Iowa wedding officiant. The event is totally family-friendly, free to attend, and it will feature all kinds of goods and services, including, but not limited to:
- Face painting and glitter tattoos from Tbcreations for kids of all ages (yes, adults, too!)
- Earrings and charm bracelets from Deb and Kim’s Designs
- Cookies and cupcakes from Bean Sprout Sweets
- Handmade alpaca fiber items from Textiles by Karolyn
- Activewear for kids (in cute Valentine’s Day prints) from DotDotSmile
- Seasonings and mixes from Tastefully Simple
- A variety of crocheted and knitted creations from The Joyful Moose
- Gourmet popcorn from JeffEPop
- Vinyl crafts from The Crafty Design Shop
- Crafts for the kids
With these and many more vendors and fun things to do, it’s sure to be an event that everyone can enjoy. Additionally, lunch will be served and there will be drawings to win great prizes!
How Can I Learn More?
To learn more about the show, you can check out their Facebook event page, through which you can also contact Lisa Locoh, the organizer.
Ready to Gift Yourself a New Smile?
At Dental Impressions, we want you to have a smile that you can be proud of. Whether that is achieved by keeping it healthy with twice-yearly checkups and cleanings, or with the help of cosmetic and restorative dentistry, we are equipped with the tools and methods to keep you smiling. If you are interested in learning more, or if you are due for a checkup, schedule an appointment by calling Dental Impressions today at (515) 965-0230.